Did you ever wonder what it would be like spend a Sunday in Poland with Hope Singers?
Here are a few highlights of our day of rest and worship in Poland:
- Cooler Weather!
- Polish Hospitality – The Polish people are very generous hosts! Our hosts kindly served us a typical Polish breakfast before leaving for our first concert.
- Morning Concert in Gdańsk- The folks from the New Life Christian Center were friendly, respectful, and hospitable.
- “Fellowship Meal”- The noon meal they served us was absolutely extravagant! Two extra-large kettles of soup, grilled kielbasa, a variety of salads, fruit, beverages, and CAKE! The dear ladies kept bringing out trays of all kinds of cakes. It was amazing!
- Sunday Afternoon Rest- Two concerts in one day makes for a full schedule so a time to rest was refreshing.
- Evening Concert at the First Baptist Church in Gdańsk- This was the first time for Hope Singers to give a concert in this church. The audience was very welcoming and receptive. Father God was at work and hearts were touched. Observing a gentleman in the crowd wiping a tear…the pastor sharing how the harmony of our choir is a picture of the harmony in the Trinity and the harmony that we can experience in brotherhood, are two examples that are an encouragement to us. They also blessed us with a delicious evening meal after the concert.
A Thank-You to our family and friends for your prayers and support!
Written by Kaylita Stoltzfus